YOU can make YOUR voice heard and count by writing to Hounslow Council either with YOUR own protestations, or by using the template below with the views adopted by the
Brentford Community Council provided., adding your name and address at the top, Please respond before Friday February 17 with your representations in time for the Planning meeting on Thursday, March 9, when the Morrisons application is being
Please send your comments to:
Post: Development Management, London Borough of Hounslow,
The Civic Centre, Lampton Road, Hounslow TW3 4DN.
Please respond before Friday, February 17, 2017 – THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SAY NO!
Planning Application: Morrisons Site, Brentford High Street – application reference number 00607/228-246/P1.
I would be grateful if you would incorporate my views in your
I ask you to refuse this application so an amended scheme can be brought forward which:
- Reduces the height and density of the structure
- Respects the existing character and scale of residential
- Reduces the “harm” to the St Paul’s Conservation Area and
St Paul’s School
- Improves the on-site amenity provision for the local
residents whom it is supposed to serve
- Includes adequate parking for commercial units and
- Includes measures to ensure residents are not left without a
supermarket or a car park in central Brentford